Azure Migration: 4-Week Implementation
Are you making the most of the enhanced features of your current Azure Cloud implementation? Is your Azure version retiring?
As some Azure on-prem versions are either retiring or coming to the end of support, organizations are looking for a robust and rapid replacement.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Artic will provide resources to ease your organization to Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform.
- Discussions with your team on the current architecture, database, performance, application features, and overall organizational goals in moving to the cloud
- Create a migration plan and strategy based on your organization’s current, future plans, and goals
- Review your organization’s current development and IT team for skillsets with Azure and tool comfort.
Activities and Objectives
- Setup staging, production environments, domain, SSL, Databases, and appropriate azure resources needed for the application to be migrated
- Setup and create backups
- Migrate websites, databases, and other required resources to Azure
- Manage Azure optimization for performance and cost for your production environments
- Verify Migration success
- Successfully migrated Infrastructure on Azure
- Gap analysis and recommended training plan for your IT resources
- Documentation on the overall migration strategy and recommendations for future enhancements and roadmap
- Any scripts, credentials, and best practices necessary for maintenance
- Proactive next steps for your organization
The Artic engagement will give your organization an early advantage in kick-starting your organization’s cloud journey.